Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00307 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,779 (905,762 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)