Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,575 (856,035 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (17 minutes ago)