Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00304 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,937 (965,426 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)