Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 574 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02825 USD / THB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,387 (49,097 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)