Cost of living comparison between Pattaya, Thailand and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 619 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02868 USD / THB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,391 (48,491 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)