Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03020 USD / THB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,363 (78,244 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)