Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03067 USD / THB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,656 (86,599 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (36 minutes ago)