Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,807 (COL$5,355,707) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)