Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,698 (€3,137) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)