Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,090 (€1,860) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)