Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.233 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,882 (€3,149) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)