Cost of living comparison between Palm Bay, Florida, United States and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,229 in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)