Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,057 in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)