Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,185 (35,073,398 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)