Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,475 (37,049,498 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (26 minutes ago)