Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,747 (39,467,983 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)