Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,125 (34,130,125 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)