Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,376 (36,269,255 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)