Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,633 (€2,477) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (41 minutes ago)