Cost of living comparison between Paderborn, Germany and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,190 (€2,011) in Paderborn.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (32 minutes ago)