Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05691 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,969 (Mex$ 34,590) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)