Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10277 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,744 (16,966 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)