Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,687 ($b18,435) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)