Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,663 ($b18,270) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)