Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23637 USD / RON
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 60% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,503 (6,357 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)