Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,354 (€2,211) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)