Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 818 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 32% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,768 (€2,352) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)