Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 32% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,264 (€2,774) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)