Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29138 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,721 (9,340 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)