Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,937 (Php96,710) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)