Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00911 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,756 (¥741,360) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)