Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,813 (¥430,349) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)