Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22632 USD / GHS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 31% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,372 (GH₵14,901) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)