Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05634 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,145 (Mex$ 38,066) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)