Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,147 (¥580,010) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)