Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00866 USD / RSD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,394 (276,652 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (38 minutes ago)