Cost of living comparison between Novi Pazar, Serbia and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00861 USD / RSD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,829 (328,677 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)