Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00967 USD / RSD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,981 (308,215 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)