Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 USD / MRO
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,751 (621,577 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)