Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.599 USD / OMR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 17% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,487 (﷼ 1,342) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)