Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.597 USD / OMR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 10% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,240 (﷼ 862) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)