Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00873 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,494 (¥400,356) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (32 minutes ago)