Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00867 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,146 (¥477,952) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)