Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00897 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,988 (¥555,806) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)