Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00891 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,912 (¥551,021) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)