Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00898 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,982 (¥555,100) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)