Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,116 (¥455,767) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)