Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00886 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,174 (¥583,807) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)