Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27938 USD / ILS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,699 (13,242 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)