Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,303 (¥594,250) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)