Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,293 (¥595,866) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)