Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00896 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,464 (¥386,394) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)