Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,760 (¥306,652) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)