Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10427 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,820 (36,631 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)