Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 34% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,061 (元14,190) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)