Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 9% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,453 (€4,390) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)