Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01420 USD / MZN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 42% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,820 (128,198 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (24 minutes ago)