Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,264 (3,236 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)