Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,507 (2,960,790 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)