Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00963 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,964 (¥307,630) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)