Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00894 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,569 (¥511,005) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)