Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10818 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,188 (29,474 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)