Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00163 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 39% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,200 (3,196,770 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)