Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 60% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,043 (3,923,857 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)