Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 USD / XAF
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 41% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,411 (2,701,171 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)