Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 19% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,020 in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)