Cost of living comparison between Murree, Pakistan and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 185% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,675 (₨1,116,608) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)