Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,052 (3,451KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)