Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,625 (2,848KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (30 minutes ago)