Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,270 (3,719KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (33 minutes ago)