Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,934 (3,260KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)