Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.539 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,366 (2,533KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)