Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,112 (2,049KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)