Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,217 (2,217 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)