Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,635 ($b18,101) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)