Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14579 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,637 ($b18,089) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)