Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14974 USD / TTD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,522 (23,519 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)