Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14904 USD / TTD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,119 (14,218 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)