Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14904 USD / TTD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,146 (21,109 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (37 minutes ago)