Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / SOS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 475% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $21,550 (12,003,280 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)