Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00939 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,208 (¥554,755) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)