Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,175 (¥580,395) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)