Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 40% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,698 (3,678 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (41 minutes ago)