Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 40% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,940 (3,915 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)