Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,788 (2,539 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)