Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,412 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)