Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,303 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)