Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,509 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)