Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,385 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)