Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,693 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (27 minutes ago)