Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,011 in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)