Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06187 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,374 (ARS $38,374) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)