Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,750 (€1,625) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)