Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 USD / TZS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 43% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,130 (4,628,320 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (44 minutes ago)