Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 44% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,334 (5,213,708 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (30 minutes ago)