Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,033 (4,529,550 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)