Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,322 (Bs 33,139) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)