Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,483 (Bs 54,692) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)