Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,784 (Bs 47,795) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)